Over the past 5 years, the popularity of Research and Development offsets and grants have gained much attention. The programs available have allowed businesses to recover costs incurred in research and innovation activities.
Dendra has worked closely with a number of clients in assisting them to obtain cash refunds of up to 45% of their annual R&D expenditure under the Government's R&D Tax Incentive program.
Established and start-up businesses within industries such as biotechnology, software development, manufacturing and engineering are able to access tax offsets for costs incurred in research and development activities.
We work with some of Australia's leading consultants and technology developers and provide:
In depth assessment of the eligibility of the organisation and types of expenditure available to be claimed
- Structuring advice and a detailed review in relation to your future R&D projects
- Detailed calculations and reports in order to support R&D expense claims
- R&D Incentive application lodgment with Ausindustry
- Preparation of the annual R&D tax incentive schedule to be lodged with the company's annual income tax return
- Liaison with AusIndustry and the Australian Taxation Office on the applicants' behalf on processing or audit related questions
The state and federal governments offer well in excess of $2 billion in rebates, offsets and grants for small and medium business.
These offsets and grants are available to every business as long as they satisfy certain conditions. Contact our office so that we can discuss your businesses eligibility for any available grants.